Monday, April 20, 2020

Teach Simplified Teacher Support Session 3 Topic: Put your Google Hangout Link on your Main Page Header

https://youtu.be/SpP7ubcsd4I
CLICK LINK ABOVE TO SEE VIDEO FEED OF TODAY'S POST OVERVIEW

Hello everyone,
In the fast paced information overload so many people are facing, I find this one quick tip will save you a whole lot of grief.  I find having your meeting spot on your home page is extremely helpful moving folks to the right place to find you.

Step 1- Go to your Google Classroom Main Page and Click the Settings Wheel Icon
Step 2 You will want to scroll down and find the "Generate Meet Link" Button
Once you click that, it will generate the link right then and there.  All you have left to do is to click the Save Button the step 2 in blue.
Step 3 Go see your new link in your Google Classroom Header
The Red Arrow is showing where the link will pop up on your Google Classroom Main Page

That's it, so go chat away!

Questions, comments, concerns:  You know how to reach me.

Blog Requests
If there is a topic that you would like to know more about, please leave a comment in my blog at the bottom and I will schedule a time to create something that makes whatever you are curious about easier to learn.

Following
So I have been at this for a little while now.  If you are getting help from this blog, find it interesting, or just plain stupid to mildly amusing it was suggested to me by a 13 year old that I am supposed to invite/encourage you to become a follower.
Hope you do thanks for watching, reading and...

See ya'!



No comments:

Post a Comment